Innovative Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Roof Styles
The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:57 am by Pink

» Floor Plan Sites
The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:34 pm by Pink

» Architectural Styles
The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:23 pm by Pink

» The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society
The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:11 pm by Pink

» Copycat Building Challenge by golden_glow
The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:01 am by Pink

» Room to Room hosted by kimwriter at The Simmers Society
The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 am by Pink

» Picture Perfect Hosted by Smokytopaz at the Simmers Society
The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:00 am by Pink

» Sites to help name your lot
The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 pm by Pink

» General Building Tutorials
The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:29 pm by Pink

Keywords

Affiliates
free forum

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society

Go down

The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society Empty The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society

Post  Pink Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:46 pm

The Plan Challenge
Created by Kimabc

The Challenge can be found here

General Rules

I have decided to start up a challenge that i used to run about 4 years ago.

Plan Challenge

In this challenge i will provide a building plan, some will have floor plans aswell as exterior plans but others will just be an exterior. You will need to build a replica of that plan best you can, if it is only an Exterior plan then you can use your own plan for the inside. You will have 2 weeks to complete this challenge.

Rules

If a plan comes with a floor plan you need to keep each room as is in the plan, i.e: kitchen on left dinningroom on right.

You need to add 1 to 3 pictures of each room and name the room, i.e: Kitchen, Living etc also include 1 overhead for each room, and an exterior picture. Please place the pictures in this thread.

Third party CC is not allowed as i will be looking at your plans in my game. (I have all Ep's & Sp's) Store content is allowed however please keep it to a minimum.

You must choose which Catogory you feel comfortable in, Novice, Intemediate, Pro, i as the judge have the right to change your choice.

There is no budget on these builds.

No prizes are gained for this challenge its just about having fun and following a plan to help you build and get inspiration.

Pink
Pink
Admin

https://innovativesims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society Empty Re: The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society

Post  Pink Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:55 pm

The Plan Challenge 1: The Camomile

The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society 2j67mvb

The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society K3wy2d
Pink
Pink
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society Empty Re: The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society

Post  Pink Wed May 30, 2012 8:11 pm

The Plan Challenge 2: Autumn Home

The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society 2w4l8jp

The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society B6qyhk

The Plan Challenge Created by Kimabc @ The Simmers Society 11b19o4

Pink
Pink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum